Sunday 25 June 2017

Working with Animals to Make their Life Better


There's always controversy with working with so called wildlife. The truth is, that most places involved with this, is in it for the money. But things can change. Most humans tend to think that one person can't do much, but that's not the case. In fact, everything stays with one person. Depending on your will and enthusiasm, one person could make a vast change. I changed the Tiger Temple, for a much better life for the cubs growing up. It took time, but I did it. Unfortunately, the kind of breeding that took place, was bad for the tiger population in the wild, and I had to report them to the authorities. So with tears in my eyes, I helped closing the temple. For a better future for tigers worldwide.


Subscribe for the latest updates

No comments:

Post a Comment